RACE DAY INFORMATION
Physical tickets are required for ALL tailgate parking and patrons. QR codes and email receipts will NOT be accepted. Patron Tickets will be available for purchase at all gates ($40 cash or check) on race day. Patron Parking will be available at the Green Gate ONLY ($40 cash or check) on race day. Lost or left at home tickets or parking must be repurchased at race day prices. Hospitality Tent Guests will be required to present their parking hanger for entry and show their QR code at the entry to the tent.
RACES RUN RAIN OR SHINE.
RACE DAY RULES:
- Gates to all infield parking will close at 11:15 a.m. and not reopen until after the last race at 2:40 p.m.
- Physical tickets are required for ALL tailgate parking and patrons. QR codes and email receipts will NOT be accepted.
- VIP Tent Guests will be required to present their physical parking hanger for entry and show their QR code at the entrance to the tent.
- Lost or left credentials must be repurchased at race day prices.
- Ticket must be displayed at all times.
- No pets, drones, generators, or glassware.
- No personal restroom facilities.
- No personal golf carts.
- Tents are permitted, but must not be larger than 10’ x 10’ and placed 5’ back from the racecourse rail.
- AllStar Tents & Events is the exclusive tent provider. If you are not using a personal tent and would like a tent placed at your space, please call AllStar at 803-649-5402.
- Vehicles over 12’ high are not permitted in railside tailgate spaces.
- Disruptive and obnoxious behavior is cause for expulsion from the grounds and permanent loss of space.
- Zero tolerance for underage consumption and/or excessive consumption of alcohol.
- Ticket holder assumes all risk of personal injury, damage to or loss of property associated with the event.
RACE DAY PARKING
Frequently Asked Questions
Aiken's Fall Championship and Spring Steeplechase events are a wonderful way to spend a day seeing the horses fly, spending time with friends, and enjoying the beautiful Aiken weather while tailgating!
The Spring Steeplechase is a sold out event every year and railsides, second row and even infield tailgating spaces are in high demand.
Last year’s RESERVED space holders may reserve all railsides and second row tailgating spaces until February 1, 2024. After February 1, all railside and second row spaces that are not renewed will be sold in a lottery. *NOTE: The only patrons who are eligible for the lottery are those who purchase a railside package at the 2023 Fall Steeplechase.
Spring 2024 Infield and Outfield Tailgate Spaces are $40 and sold online and in the office.
Patron Tickets will be available for purchase at all gates ($40 cash or check) on race day.
Patron Parking will be available at the Green Gate ($40 cash or check) on race day.
Lost or left at home tickets or parking must be repurchased at race day prices.
The spring race and the fall race are separate events. Patrons that purchased a reserved space for the spring/fall race may renew that space next spring/fall by the deadline.
Children 10 and under are admitted free of charge when accompanied by an adult.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Gates open to the public at 8:00 A.M. and the last race is run at approximately at 2:40 P.M.
Gates to all infield parking will close at 11:15 A.M. and not reopen until after the last race.
The first race on the card is scheduled for 1:00 pm.
The races are held RAIN OR SHINE. NO REFUNDS.
Parking is NOT available outside the gates - and would be considered a traffic hazard.
Parking will be available at the Green Gate ($40 cash or check) on race day.
No. All tickets must be picked up from the office by 1 p.m. the Thursday before the event.
Afternoon dress is suggested for this event. Women guests at the Winner's Club and Guarantor Terrace Tents customarily wear summer/spring dresses and hats. Flat heels such as wedges are suggested. Men typically wear lightweight sport coats and ties. Shorts and jeans are not appropriate for the Tent Party. Attire on the rails is marginally more relaxed - we recommend a sportswear look for women and khakis for men. Dressing according to the weather is always a good rule of thumb.
No pets allowed.
The office is located at the Aiken Training Track at 538 Two Notch Road, S.E. From South Boundary (from Downtown Aiken) Turn Right onto Marlboro Road. At the stop sign, turn Left and immediately turn Right on to Two Notch Road. The Aiken Training Track is the first Left and the ASA office is the first cottage on the Left. From Whiskey Road (from South Aiken) Turn Right Price Avenue SE Turn Left on Two Notch Road - go 1.3 miles Turn Right into the Aiken Training Track and the ASA office is the first cottage on the Left.
Office hours are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. The office is open year round, but please call ahead during the off-season. The office will be closed November 15 - 17, 2023.
Unique Expressions is the exclusive retailer of the Aiken Steeplechase. They are located at 1521 Whiskey Rd. Aiken, SC 29803.