VILLAGE OF SHOPS
The Village of Shops began in 1993 and is now a much-anticipated part of the Steeplechase. Vendors from all over the Southeast bring their wares to sell throughout the day of the races. Items range from equestrian gifts, antiques, paintings, clothing, jewelry, and much more.
The Aiken Fall Steeplechase is attended by well over 10,000 patrons. This is an ideal outlet to promote your organization, distribute flyers, and seek donations and/or volunteers. The Paddock Playground, located directly beside the Village of Shops, is comprised of a select number of non-profits. We are proud and excited to offer it annually during our Fall Steeplechase for your organization, our patrons and their children.
Thank you to our Fall Paddock Playground participants!
- Aiken Civic Ballet Company
- Aiken County Pony Club
- Aiken Horse Park Foundation
- Cass Elias McCarter Guardian ad Litem - Aiken
- Child Advocacy Center of Aiken County
- Diann Shaddox Foundation
- Equine Rescue of Aiken
- Friends of the Animal Shelter (FOTAS)
- Friends of the Gaston Livery Stable
- Great Oak Aiken Therapeutic Riding Center
- Habitat for Humanity
- Helping Hands
- Tri-Development Center of Aiken
- Wounded Warrior Project